Multimedia Marketing Designer Extraordinaire
I am a versatile, energetic and passionate visual designer with over 18 years of print, web, interactive and broadcast design experience.
I know Adobe InDesign like the back of my hand, and can wield a mean brush and pen in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I can ripple cut like a pro and make pixels and vectors dance on timelines in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
I am also tri-lingual — speaking English, HTML and CSS.
With my trusty phone, tablet, laptop and DSLR as constant companions, I aim to captivate, enchant, arouse and organize. With empathy as my secret weapon, I work to shape better, more engaging, more memorable user experiences.
My experience as a business owner makes me consider the numbers and find creative ways to expand a company's reach. My technical prowess and love of bringing order to chaos makes me a good fit in nearly every creative situation.
I am a Jack-Of-All-Trades who has been mentor, manager, entrepreneur — and published glamour photographer. I willingly jump into the trenches to get my hands dirty and lead by example.
So, how may I help you?
Current Position: [Open to New Opportunities]
February 2012 – Present
Senior Web Designer
Selected to serve as designated design expert for Louis Navellier publishing partnership and lead all design, branding strategy, and creative assets for multimillion-dollar franchise. Manage creative team in producing engaging video content as acting Art Director for Rockville office.
Lead, mentor, and develop effective team of three direct designer reports to complete comprehensive design projects across print, broadcast, web,
and interactive media channels.
- Lead designer for Louis Navllier promotion (November 2018), that generated over
$4 million in revenue.
- Created and executed designs for six consecutive print direct mail test packages
that improved control package revenue by at least 28%.
- Successfully transitioned from leading print-based design projects to serve as
Lead Designer in developing new Salesforce HTML marketing templates.
- Collaborated with creative teams to produce five of the top six marketing campaigns for achieving maximum revenue generation.
- Nominated by executive leadership team to mentor junior design staff with top-level professional knowledge, experience, and work ethic.